Public Comments on Draft Saint Lucia National Standards
The following draft standards are being proposed for adoption as Saint Lucia National Standards:
- DCP 25 Code of good agricultural practices — Organic agriculture – Production and processing (CRCP 9: 2014, MOD)
- DNS 104 Agricultural produce — Limes — Grading specification
- DNS 108 Agricultural produce — Golden apples— Grading specification
- DNS 117 Agricultural produce — Carambola— Grading specification
- DNS 120 Agricultural produce — Guavas — Grading specification
- DNS 33 Feed and feed ingredients — Poultry — Specification (CRS 29:2011, MOD)
- DNS 1 – 48 Labelling of commodities — Part 48: Labelling of furniture
- DNS/ISO 37301: 2021 Compliance management systems — Requirements with guidance for use
- DNS/ISO 37000 Governance of Organizations — Guidance
The deadline date for comment on the above standards is Monday 28th February 2022.
- DCP 13 – 5 Code of hygienic practice for beauty and wellness — Part 5: Particular requirements for nail establishments
- DNS/ASTM E3058-16 Standard test method for determining the residual kill activity of hand antiseptic formulations (ASTM E3058-16, IDT)
- DNS/ASTM E2755-15 Standard test method for determining the bacteria-eliminating effectiveness of healthcare personnel hand rub formulations using hands of adults (ASTM E2755-15, IDT)
- DNS 1 – 81 Labelling of commodities ⎯ Part 81: Labelling of plywood ⎯requirements
- DNS/ASTM A653/A653M-19 Standard specification for steel sheet, zinc coated (galvanized) or zinc — Iron alloy — Coated galvannealed by the hot-dip process (ASTM A653/A653M–19, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 16106: 2020 Transport packages for dangerous goods — Dangerous goods packagings, intermediate bulk containers (IBCS) and large packagings — Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001 (ISO 16106: 2020, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 241: 2021 Packaging — Recommendations for addressing consumer needs (ISO/IEC GUIDE 41: 2018, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 20400: 2017 Sustainable procurement — Guidance (ISO 20400: 2017, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 10377: 2013 Consumer product safety — Guidelines for suppliers (ISO 10377: 2013, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 21041: 2018 Guidance on unit pricing (ISO 21041: 2018, IDT)
- DNS 246: 2021 Comparative testing of consumer products and related services — General principles (ISO/IEC GUIDE 46: 2017, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 780: 2015 Packaging — Distribution packaging — Graphical symbols for handling and storage of packages (ISO 780: 2015, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 10393: 2013 Consumer product recall — Guidelines for suppliers (ISO 10377: 2013, IDT)
- DNS/ISO 19160-4: 2017 Addressing — Part 4: International postal address components and template language (ISO 19160-4: 2017, IDT)
The deadline for comments on the above standards is Monday 7th March 2022.
In the process leading to the adoption of standards, the comments of stakeholders and the general public are solicited to identify and address areas of concern and to ensure that consensus on these standards is achieved. We are therefore seeking comments on the above.
Accordingly, the afore-mentioned standards or the one with interest to you or your organization are attached for the perusal and comments from all with interest.
Where it is an identical adoption of the IEC, ISO, ASTM and CRS standards for circulation, the full texts of the standards are not available for mass circulation. Persons with interest may make a request for a print copy of the text from the Standards Development Department to email@example.com.