Public Comments on Draft Saint Lucia National Standards
The following draft standards are being proposed for adoption as Saint Lucia National Standards:
• DNS/EN 16129: 2013 Pressure Regulators, Automatic Change-Over Devices, Having A Maximum Regulated Pressure Of 4 Bar, With A Maximum Capacity Of 150 Kg/H, Associated Safety Devices And Adaptors For Butane, Propane, And Their Mixtures
• DNS 41 Specification For Pneumatic Tyres For Passenger Vehicles
• DNS 42 Specification For Pneumatic Tyres For Non-Passenger Vehicles
• DNS 135 Ware potatoes — Specification
• DNS 1-53 Labelling of commodities — Part 53: Labelling of electrical appliances – Requirements
In the process leading to the adoption of standards, the comments of stakeholders and the general public are solicited to identify and address areas of concern and to ensure that consensus on these standards is achieved. We are therefore seeking comments on the above.
Accordingly, the afore-mentioned standards or the one with interest to you or your organization are attached for the perusal and comments from all with interest.
Where it is an identical adoption of the IEC, ISO, ASTM and CRS standards for circulation, the full texts of the standards are not available for mass circulation. Persons with interest may make a request for a print copy of the text from the Standards Development Department to email@example.com.
The deadline date for comment on the above standards is Monday 6th December 2021.