$21.00 – $30.00
Energy Efficiency Labelling – Labelling of Incandescent Lamps.
This National Standard specifies the method of energy efficiency classification of
incandescent lamps used for domestic and similar purposes, the test methods and the features
of the energy efficiency label.
This National Standard is applicable to incandescent lamps with tungsten filament for
domestic and similar purposes that have:
1) nominal power between 25 W and 200 W, including;
2) nominal voltage between 100 V and 250 V;
3) lamp with A, PS or PA shape;
4) bright, smooth or with white cover or equivalent lamp;
5) lamp holders E26 and E27.